Monday, September 9, 2013

Exploring BeeSPutty - The Story goes on!

posted by Hddvh
Hello there!

Just a quick post today.

Right now the sketch of my recently showen sculpt is hardening in the oven. I thought I might share some pictures of my current progress with you while I have to wait for this process...




I've used BeeSPutty here. A new sculpting putty which I really like. tbh I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to sculpt complex figures with different putties, but I'm really satisfied with the characteristics of this one. Something I'll definitely stick to! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stay up2date! If you like this article be follower of Miniature Fairy Tales and subscribe and / or like our Facebook page.


1 comment: