Good morning folks!
Long time no see. ;-) But the last weeks I was very busy testing the good new sculpting-putty "BeesPutty" from Masq-Mini by Stefan Niehues. I love that stuff more and more I work with.
You can apply it directly on the wire without the need of a Green Stuff layer, really great.
It's available in two grades, the normal one (like butter from the fridge, easy to knead) and a firmer one, very good for fine details or a stable frame.
One of the results is actually a wip I started last week sunday, but in fact since I don't have a reference it's still a bit of a mess to sculp.
It all starts like every time with a wireframe, followed by a quick sketch of volumes and proportions.
After a short time of sculpting I changed the pose of the right arm.
For testing purposes I added some stuff to get an overview how it could look.
After that I started to define the face.
Next steps will be correcting the body volumes to get a homogeneous shape and working on the details.
See you soon with some more progress on the Rhino!